Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Hilarious and amazing...

I remember watching this nearly 5 years ago. Still as funny as it was back then...

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Another Girlchan episode=another smile on my face.

Keep up the amazing work Mr Egoraptor. Oh and both you and TomaMoto are very talented with the voice-acting. The points I'd make would be the same ones as I made in the previous one, no point repeating myself. This is really just perfect. I have also noticed that the art slightly improved. Good luck with your future projects.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

The first in the series - great start already.

This is just perfect. All anime stereotypes rolled into, emphasized and times'd by 9001. The intentional funny voice-over work is VERY on point and I just love the humour in here. This is really something I enjoyed VERY much. Am looking forward to your future work; specifically on the Girlchan series.

Tiger Burger Tiger Burger

5/5 Great game!!

Keep up the good work, very entertaining. However, I agree with PrincessTalTal's point. Other than that, keep the good work up my friend! ^^

==(Goodnight)== ==(Goodnight)==

4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.00033) 5/5, 10/10 + fav

"Calm and beautiful" indeed... thank you very much for this piece.

"Journey - Reloaded" - Collab. "Journey - Reloaded" - Collab.

I've been playing this on loop for a while now...

[4.35 / 5.00 (+ 0.0085)] 5/5 ; 10/10/ +fav and a download.

Beautiful... just... beautiful. I'm going to stop reviewing here as I want to simply continue listening to this masterpiece... can't wait for the next part fellows.

"Exit to the West" Loopable "Exit to the West" Loopable

An epic journey... 4.44 / 5.00 (+ 0.0072)

This composition is amazing. Beautiful melodies, perfect instruments and even though it is "loopable", it does not fail to have good variety to keep the listener interested. This is definitely going into my favourites. Keep up the good work dear sir, I'm looking forward to your future compositions and will check your other pieces out no doubt. Take care.

XayberOptix responds:

Your words truly inspire me to create more beautiful music. Thank you for your support!